10 Questions with Cory DambachApril 1, 2020
While you may know her best as our detail-oriented Associate Creative Director, there is so much more to know. We asked Cory 10 questions to help you get to know her better. (We even learned quite a bit too!)
- What restaurant can fellow St. Louisans find you chowing down at? This answer is constantly changing, but at the moment, I would have to say Yellowbelly. As an avid viewer of Bravo’s tv show “Top Chef”— I was extremely excited to hear that one of the winners was co-opening a restaurant here in St. Louis. This restaurant has inventive, fun, and delicious cocktails and food with tropical flair. Also, the restaurant’s branding and decor is so fun and makes you feel like you’re on a relaxing, seaside getaway.
- What TV show are you currently binging? Other than my typical Bravo TV lineup, I recently became addicted to Amazon Prime’s bingeworthy “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.” I literally can’t stop watching. The actors, humor, music, and set & costume design are all “marvelous” features of this show. I highly recommend.
- What store can fellow shopaholics find you at? Homegoods is hands down my favorite store as I love to decorate. Lucky for me I work right behind one which allows me to shop there quite often.
- What song or artist do you often have on repeat? Again, another answer that is always changing depending on my mood, the day and what I’m doing. Today, and probably most frequently, I have Vampire Weekend playing.
- How can people usually find you on a Saturday? I like my Saturday’s to have a good balance of productivity and relaxation. Since I love food and trying new restaurants, I usually attribute a great Saturday to going out to eat for at least one meal (with some wine of course).
- What meal of the day are you most looking forward to? If I could brunch every day, I would.
- What is your favorite recent memory? This is easy — my wedding day (which included the best dance party ever.)
- What do you like to do in your spare time? I love cooking, baking and trying new recipes. Since I clearly have a passion for food, I also try to get some workouts in. I also enjoy shopping, hanging out with friends and curling up with a good book.
- Favorite Color?
- What holiday do you most look forward to? I typically look forward to Fourth of July. Since I am a July baby, this is a precursor to my birthday. I also love being outside (when it’s not 100 degrees and humid) enjoying a pool, BBQing and being with family and friends. There is usually a fun, local carnival we stumble upon as well.
Interested in learning more about Cory and the rest of the Anda Creative team? Read more about them!