Sr Graphic Designer
St. Louis or New York City
Anda Creative is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer with 3+ years of in-house or agency experience. The person in this role will help formulate stellar concepts and designs for print and digital marketing projects. This is a work-from-home position, but must be available during regular business hours in St. Louis or New York City regions. Please do not respond if you are not within commuting distance of either location.
In a Nutshell
Graphic and Digital Design
Must be a conceptual thinker, skilled designer, pre-press guru and web-savvy (do not need to be a web-developer, but some design for web is needed).
Assist during any stage of a project or task from concept to press.
Work within time constraints to meet deadlines, while staying cool and creative.
The Nitty Gritty (Required Skills):
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on projects from concept to press
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong layout skills
- Pre-press experience
- Photo-editing skills
- Strong communication skills – not afraid to ask lots of questions, ask for help, notify us when something is outside your area of expertise, pick up the phone, send emails/messages, or set up a quick Zoom meeting in order to maintain an open workplace
- Social media savvy
- Detail-oriented – measure twice and cut once
- Ability to take design briefs or instructions and go with little supervision
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism and praise in order to grow
- Strong organizational skills
MOST IMPORTANT: Strong work ethic with a passion for design. You perform assigned tasks and then some. You are an advocate for our clients and our agency. You strive to find the best, most creative solutions for every project. We respect your time and strive for a positive work-life balance, but you also understand that deadlines must be met, which may require extra time or off-hour attention here and there.
Not Required, but a plus:
- WordPress CMS content update experience
- Web design and/or development experience
- Original illustration skills
What We Are Offering:
$45,000 – $55,000, depending on experience
401k with company match
Paid vacation and sick time
Please send us your resume, a link to your online portfolio, and a detailed explanation of your experience to email@example.com.
If your portfolio samples of work were part of a team, please explain in detail what role(s) you played for each. If your work includes stock images or illustrations, please detail project requirements and the usage/edits of images.